Friday, May 20, 2011

Don't know about you guys....

...I am counting down to our reunion!! 2 months and 3 days left... and my crew cannot wait! 

We need to get a firm headcount, if you have responded to other posts or to my e-mail that you have reserved... then you are in the count.  IF you have not responded that you have reserved a campsite then I do not have you counted in.  Please respond to this post or to my e-mail address: yvonne.villemure@yahoo.com to let me know your status.

We are asking for a small fee to help cover the expense of the campsite that will be dedicated to the picnic and activities, a t-shirt, the campfire snacks, 2.5 days of activities, and 2 days of breakfast food.  I think $10 per child under 12 and $15 per person 12 and over should cover the costs.  If the fee is such that it prevents your family from participating please send me an e-mail and let me know... we can figure something out.  I just don't want any family to feel they cannot participate!

So, please get your reservations in... especially for campsites before they are booked and you can't be close to the rest of the families!!

Thanks,

Yvonne and Viviane

No comments:

Post a Comment