Thursday, January 3, 2013

Got Hair?

One of the things we would really like to see as part of our reunion is a charitable aspect and we are wide open to ideas from our families.  Most probably we would try to support each other (children's clothing swap?) or our adoptive families in process (small grant award?) or organizations helping children/orphans around the world.

One suggestion was brought to us a few weeks ago by one of our moms who would like to donate her hair after having it cut at the reunion.  Another mom has already committed to joining her.  Is anyone else, child or adult, interested in this idea?  If so, we will try to provide more information on donation requirements as well as attempt to find a  local hair stylist to help with the project.  Please let us know in a comment here or via email what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited to donate my hair to Children with Hairloss! I hope more will join me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can donate my hair as well as a few of my daughters. Already asked them. They said yes! Ooh, and a new cut while on vacation would be awesome. This will be very neat to do. One more exciting thing for the reunion.

    ReplyDelete