Thursday, April 5, 2012

Last Call 2012 T-Shirts

Dear Families,

I am finalizing our 2012 t-shirt design, so we can have it to the printer in less than a month. I am trying to include all the hometowns of our Bulgarian children. Represented thus far on the shirt:

Shumen, Khardzali, Kaspichan, Malak Preslavets, Dobrich, Stara Zagora, Pleven, Varna, Targovishte, Sofia, and Ruse.

If you do not see your child's town on this list, please email me (viviane8 @ yahoo.com) by April 17 (tax day) and let me know what to add. If you miss this deadline, your child's town will not be included on this year's t-shirt.

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. How do we pay for the reunion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me (yvonne . villemure @ yahoo . com) just take out the spaces. I will send you the reunion form and this will give you my address to send everything to.

      Delete
  2. I don't see Haskovo...Mahaela's orphanage. I think I emailed it, so it possibly got overlooked

    ReplyDelete