Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Current Campsite Reservations


Current Campsite Reservations




Sites C-12 thru C-16 I have not received any communication so if you are a family that has reserved one of these sites PLEASE respond ASAP.  I am unsure if these are booked with our reunion/picnic in mind...  I guess we shall see... if not hope they like a festive and fun atmosphere!!! 

**Note:  C-28 sits in-between C-27 and C-29 and is not interior to those sites. (verified with the park)

Movie Night:  For those interested there is an open air movie on Saturday night at sundown.  I will know a more exact time as the date approaches....for now I was told at dusk/sundown.  Movie title: tba.
Parking for those folks in the lodge, hotel or cabins: We are allowed 2 vehicles per campsite; therefore, I am asking campers to please allow a lodge guest to use your second parking site (if not being used).  There is also a parking lot, you can call and we will see about having a volunteer runner to come and pick you up.

Firewood-$5 a bundle at the park; girl said expect to use 2 bundles per night. Please don't transport firewood due to Emerald Ash Borer.

Ice- $2-$4/bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment